QUEENSLANDER STYLE HOME ON 12.1 ACRES (4.9 HA)
62-68 BASSETT ROAD, BURPENGARY EAST
Rarely does a property of this magnitude become available!
12.1 acres (4.9 hectares) with dual living!
The property is perfect for horses, motorbikes and there is even salt water fishing at the rear of the property. Just simply move in and soak up the lifestyle!
The property consists of a unique Queenslander style home, originally built around 1960 which has been configured into a duel living - 2 homes adjoining next door to each other!
Main residence includes the following:
• 3 bedrooms, with A/C & ceiling fans
• Bathroom & Shower
• Kitchen with breakfast bar and open plan living area
• 9ft ceilings
• Spacious laundry
• Rear covered entertaining deck and multipurpose family room
• Covered verandah
• Blue salt water pool
Adjoining residence includes the following:
• 2 bedrooms, with A/C & ceiling fans
• Lounge/dining with kitchenette
• Wood log fire
• Separate internal laundry
• Wooden sash windows
• Wrap-around verandah
Other notable features include:
• Separate demountable shed with 3rd bathroom and shower
• Solar hot water panels with colourbond roof
• Septic sewerage
• Large 5 bay shed with separate power - 2 lock-up garages
• 2 large adjoining dams
• Storage feed shed
• 3 large caged kitten pens and 6 small caged kitten pens
• Children's cubby house
• 5 Rain water tanks
Large Acreage close to Brisbane. View by Private Inspection. Contact Jim Waller 0400 727 767
INTERESTED? REQUEST A CALL BACK!